When you are building, making an addition, or renovating your home, there are several options to choose from for your home’s insulation. One very popular option, and for good reasons, is spray foam insulation. Spray foam insulation is regularly used in homes for its many benefits. Some of the top benefits of spray foam insulation are:
- Airtight Seal – Spray foam insulation sticks to everything, which allows it to offer an airtight seal. This is a great benefit to homes. When insulation is airtight, it prevents unwanted drafts and helps to keep a home comfortable, warm, and dry.
- Air Quality – Spray foam insulation helps to prevent unwanted dust, pollen, debris, and pests from entering your home. This helps to improve the overall air quality inside your home. This is particularly important for individuals with allergies, asthma, or other health concerns.
- Long-Lasting – Once Spray foam insulation is sprayed into place, it hardens and will not lose its shape over time. This helps to make it a long-lasting insulation option.
- Added Strength – Spray foam insulation helps to add additional support and strength to your home. It helps to glue different components of your home together.
- Less Noise – Spray foam insulation absorbs sounds and helps to soundproof your home and walls. Road noises and noisy neighbors will sound quieter. Noises will travel less throughout your home and from room to room.
- Environmentally Friendly – Because spray foam insulation helps to reduce your energy bills due to better quality insulation properties, you will be doing your part to reduce your carbon footprint in the world.