Prices for nearly everything seem to be on the rise. If you are experiencing increased prices in your energy bill, there are steps you can take in order to reduce your costs. Even little steps can make a big difference over time.
1. Lighting: Using a dimmer switch, turning off unused lights, and opting for a smart power strip can all help you use slightly less energy each day.
2. Water temperature: Simple steps such as washing your clothes in cold water, slightly adjusting the temperature on your water heater, or even taking slightly less time in the shower can all help reduce your energy bill.
3. Air sealing: There may be small spaces in your home where air is escaping. A home energy audit can help to determine where these leaks are occurring, such as doors, windows, and outlets. The leaks will then be sealed off to improve the efficiency of your home.
4. Garage and attic insulation: While they may not be the spaces where you are living and spending your time, garage and attic insulation improvements can impact the energy efficiency of your entire home.
5. Insulation evaluation: Even if your home is insulated, it may have room for improvement. Our technicians can help you assess your home’s insulation and determine where improvements can be made.
6. Seek out an energy audit: You can talk to one of our team members today about how an energy audit can help you gain personalized information to reduce your energy bill.
At ARC Insulation, we are the experts you need to optimize the energy usage of your home and provide you with a reduced energy bill.