Have you noticed that there are certain spots in your home that tend to feel cooler or warmer than other areas, depending on the weather outside? If so, there’s a good chance you could benefit from our air sealing service. Other signs you might need air sealing include:
- Rooms or areas in your home that are overly drafty, especially near doors or windows
- Difficulty regulating your home’s temperature
- Excessive dust, mold, or mildew in your home
- Energy bills are higher than they have been in the past
- Existing water leaks in your attic
At ARC Insulation, we specialize in helping your home be as energy efficient and comfortable as possible. While a large part of that is having adequate insulation, there are other important services we provide that can improve the efficiency and temperature control of your home. One of these is air sealing.
During the air sealing process, our highly trained technicians carefully assess where any air leakage is occurring in your home. Common areas include door frames, windows, electrical outlets, and ductwork. Once the leaks are found, our technicians begin the detailed air sealing process.
This process provides many benefits, including:
- Increased temperature control
- Better regulation of temperature between rooms and floors of your home
- Increased comfort
- Blocks out drafts
- Reduce wasted energy
When combined with proper insulation and other expert weatherization services we provide, air sealing will truly help you to feel more comfortable in your home and can make a difference in your energy bill. Call us today to learn more.